Friday, December 11, 2009

Video has become the new must have

I'm interested in keeping up with new ideas and trends
in internet marketing. Since I've been on the internet for
a long time doing things like creating my own internet city,
website promotion, making money on the internet, I've seen the
internet change by leaps and bounds.

To be relevant in internet marketing, Your website or blog has
to do more than just be a static webpage. You must have content
and different methods to share that content such as having your
own blog, perhaps forums, and now the biggie, video. With increasing
access to broadband,video is now possible for virtually everyone
to use.

Video has become the new must have have, not only for internet
marketers but for everyone who has a website.

Local Biz Owners who have a website can especially benefit from

video. With video, there are new opportunities to get out your

message, advertise your business, make video postcards, send
video e-mails create how-to the ideas are endless.


We website owners however, are thinking gee we want to get in
on the video thing, but it is something else we have to learn
how to do, another learning curve, and for many of us the idea
just sort of fizzles.


I am excited because I don’t have to miss out this time, because
I lack the expertise to create and broadcast videos or perhaps
I just don’t have the time.


I found a unique new software I thought I would check out, to
see if I could use it. I was hoping it would be easy to use,
to create video and then put it on my website. I also wanted
the video to look good, something I wouldn’t mind people watching

and/or downloading to pass it around.


Well I couldn’t believe it. This software made it drop dead easy
to make videos and to put them on my website. I actually was able
to make a quality, professional looking video in less than 5 min.
This sounds crazy I know, but I did it.


If video is something you have been wanting to do but felt really

intimidated by it up to this point, you might want to try this software

for yourself, because the best part is you can use the software and

it doesn’t cost you anything. That was important to me because I

didn’t know if I would be able to use the software, and I didn’t want to

pay for something I wasn’t sure I could even use.



You can visit the site at http://www.easyvideoproducer.com/clickthru.php?id=29253
--
Google's #1 Ranked "DIY Economic Stimulus" http://www.tvisio.com

No comments: